Events around Studio City
Upcoming events around Studio City:
Macbeth- Shakespeare’s classic comes to the High Street Art Center. Thursdays at 7 p.m., Fridays/Saturdays at 8 p.m., Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Where: High Street Arts Center, 45 E High St, Moorpark, CA 93021
- Date: Weekly on Saturdays, Sundays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Next on: Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Website: http://www.highstreetartscenter.com
Kids club at the commons in Studio City
March 22 – Reptilian Friends
We will learn about some fascinating creatures when the O’Grady’s pay us a visit! If you thought you knew everything about snakes and lizards, think again! The Reptile Family brings a wonderful assortment of cold-blooded creatures that will amaze everyone!
March 29 – Music with Tia
Another award-winning musical guest pays us a visit! Tia comes all the way from Seattle to entertain us with music for young and old! We will have 30 minutes of singing and dancing fun! Come see why this performer gets raves wherever she goes!
- asas, 4799 Commons Way, Studio City, CA 91302
- Date: Weekly on Tuesdays
- Time: 6:00pm
- Next on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Teen Trip to a Clippers Game
Shuttle departs from the Recreation Center. Teens are transported to Staples Center, where the Clippers will play against the Phoenix Suns. Prior to the game, teens can sit on the court and watch the players warm up.
- Where: Agoura Hills Parks & Recreation Center, 30610 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Date: March 20, 2011
- Time: 8:30am–5:30pm
- Phone: (818) 597-7361